Czech and Slovak Group
Despite the political seperation of the two countries, Czechs and Slovaks meet twice a month in the "Bierkeller" (behind the "Mensa Wilhelmstraße" after 8 o'clock p.m.; details ) to enjoy relaxed meetings and intensive cultural and intellectual exchange. Furthermore, we show Czech and Slovak movies, check out our movie program.).
Of course, students of other nationalities are very welcome, especially those interested in the Czech and Slovak language, culture and identity. We share many experiences in an entertaining and humorous way.
Barbeque and Bonfire
On 2006-07-08, we hold our traditional bonfire in Tübingen, in the forest on the road to Bebenhausen (see further the directions). Take along your guitars and sausages etc. It would be nice, if we could also make a small sports event, so bring also some sport equiments such as footballs.
Movies on Wednesdays
During the movie festival, the slavistic faculty will show the movies "Ostře sledované vlaky" (Closely Guarded Trains) on 2006-06-28 and Rozmarné léto (Moody Summer) on 2006-07-19. Both movies are shown in room 120 at the Brecht Bau at 6 o'clock p.m.
Learn Czech & German or other languages
- Movie program summer 2006
- Meet us!
Bonfire, Skiing, Ice Skating and the traditional Katarínská zábava
- V. Czech and Slovakian party wass held on the 2006-04-02.
- The Faculty for Slavonic Studies shows during its movie festival the movie Krev zmizelého, ( Blood of the dissapeared, 2003, with subtitles! ). The movie will be shown on 2006-1-10 at 6:30 pm in the Room 120 at the Brechtbau.
EURO 2004: Greek - Czech Republic
The Czech Republic has reached the semi-finals! We won't miss the game against the Greek, so we will meet this thursday (2004-7-1) in the "Saints and Scholars" at 8 o'clock (pm).
EURO 2004: Germany - Czech Republic
Wednesday, 2004-6-23 at 8 o'clock (pm) in the Saints and Scholars. Good luck to our boys!
- Czech Literature in Tübingen: During the event "Prague Night" on 2004-06-25, Czech literature was read at twelve different locations in Tübingen.
- Movie program summer 2004
- Movie program winter 2003/04
- Movie program winter 2004/05
- Movie program summer 2005
- Movie program WS 2005/06
|Czech - Slovak Group||
|Web - Site||
version: 0.35 date: 2006-06-23